Soundcloud _ YouTube _ Twitter _ Facebook ... Space Pirate pledges allegiance to The United Corporate Entities of Romstar ... Read All About Techniques. [ Official Site ]

Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Productive (SP Freestyle)


Yes you are on a mision man
with the space pirate is what i'm dishing
i'm eating lots of fishin' sushi place mIyas
because you know fish have no feelings

Making no sense, climbing over fences
Don't have to be on the defense, so....
I'm a space pirate and you know it
I got my pirate flag and I show it.

Rock who?  Rock the crowd.
I play my songs great when I play them real loud.

And when you listen to the track, you can listen to it back.

More productive, less destructive.
Space Pirate is not boring like porridge.

Because you know that fish have no feelings.
Like Kurt Cobain said.
He put a bullet in his brain, he went insane.
It must have been the fame that drained him.

So, what are you going to do about it?
I don't understand and I don't doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment